Free WordPress Mailchimp for WooCommerce pluginFree
Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
With Mailchimp for WooCommerce, you’ll have the power to:
– Sync list and purchase data.
– Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
– Showcase product recommendations.
– Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
– View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
– Find new customers, connect with current ones, and drive them all to your website with Facebook and Instagram ads. Then, set up Google remarketing ads to turn your site visitors into shoppers.
– Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
– Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block
– Create beautiful landing pages that make it easy to highlight your products, promote a sale or giveaway, and grow your list.
This plugin supports our most powerful API 3.0 features, and is intended for users who have not yet integrated their WooCommerce stores with Mailchimp.
You can run this new integration at the same time as your current WooCommerce integration for Mailchimp. However, data from the older integration will display separately in subscriber profiles, and can’t be used with e-commerce features that require API 3.0.
WordPress.com compatibility is limited to Business tier users only.
At this time, the synchronization of product categories from WooCommerce to Mailchimp is not supported.
Source from: WordPress.org