Free WordPress Slider Navigation Menu pluginFree
This plugin add a Responsive Slider Navigation Menu in your website. Also you can add Responsive Slider Navigation Menu page and mobile touch slider in to your wordpress website.
View DEMO for additional information.
Installation help and support
The plugin adds a “Responsive Slider Navigation Menu” tab to your admin menu, which allows you to enter Image Title, Content, Link and image items just as you would regular posts.
To use this plugin just copy and past this code in to your header.php file or template file
You can also use this Slider Navigation Menu inside your page with following shortcode
Display Slider Navigation Menu catagroies wise :
You can find this under “Slider Navigation Menu-> Gallery Category”.
Complete shortcode is
[snm_gallery.slider cat_id="9" autoplay_interval="3000" width="600" height="245"]
Parameters are :
- limit : [snm_gallery.slider limit=”-1″] (Limit define the number of images to be display at a time. By default set to “-1″ ie all images. eg. if you want to display only 5 images then set limit to limit=”5”)
- cat_id : [snm_gallery.slider cat_id=”2″] (Display Image slider catagroies wise.)
- autoplay_interval : [snm_gallery.slider autoplay_interval=”3000″] (Set autoplay interval. default value is 3 seconds)
- items : [snm_gallery.gallery items=”4″] (Set slider number that you want to display, default are 3 items)
- width : [snm_gallery.slider width=”600″] (Set the width of slider that you want to display, default is “100%”))
- height : [snm_gallery.slider height=”245″] (Set the height of slider that you want to display, default is “100%”))
- Mobile touch slide
- Php code for place image slider into your website header
<div class="headerslider"> <?php echo do_shortcode('[snm_gallery.slider]'); ?></div>
- Slider Navigation Menu inside your page with following shortcode
- Easy to configure
- Smoothly integrates into any theme
- CSS and JS file for custmization
Author: Module Express
Source from: WordPress.org