Free WordPress AdRotate Banner Manager pluginFree
With AdRotate you can easily place advertising banners pretty much anywhere on your site while managing almost everything from the easy to use dashboard. No fussing with your themes code if you don’t want to.
With AdRotate you manage your advertising campaigns and banners with ease, right in your dashboard.
In AdRotate it’s easy to check up on how many impressions adverts have. Monitor ad groups and see which are most effective. Make the most of advertising with the many features AdRotate has to offer.
AdRotate looks and feels similar to the WordPress dashboard you already know, you’re already familiar with AdRotate before you even start using the plugin. Familiarize yourself with the many useful features and you’ll be up and running very quickly.
Want more features? Get AdRotate Professional! AdRotate Pro has even more features and gives you access to AdRotate Geo and fast personal email support!
Pro features include; Geo targeting in every country, Fine grained control with schedules, Adblock Disguise, Mobile adverts, Media/asset management and much more!
Check out the many extras on the AdRotate Pro website!
You’ll be running your advertising campaigns in minutes.
But if you need a hand installing AdRotate or you want someone to handle the initial setup. Take a look at these services.
Getting started with AdRotate is not all that complex, but a little help or advise is never bad.
I don’t always check the wordpress.org forums, use my forum instead for faster replies!
Some of AdRotates Features
- Works with ad servers such as; Media.net, Google AdSense, DFP and most other referrer/ad servers
- Easy management of adverts and groups of ads
- Have your advertisers add/edit/manage their own adverts
- Geo Targeting for adverts
- Accept Paypal payments from the dashboard when selling adverts
- Mobile adverts (differentiate tablets from phones)
- Disguise adverts from ad blockers so they’re not removed
- Get push notifications right on your iOS or Android device about adverts and important events
- Get email notifications when your ads need you
- Any size advertisement, including 125×125, 468×60, 729×90, 160×600
- Easy to read stats so you can follow how each advert is performing
- Compatible with plugins like Yoast SEO, W3 Total Cache, SEO Framework, Borlabs Cache, bbPress, Contact form 7, All in one SEO Pack, Jetpack from Automattic, WooCommerce, Wordfence, Regenerate Thumbnails and many more…
- Compatible with responsive adverts
- Daily, monthly and yearly stats
- Couple adverts to users for personalized stats
- Advertisers can easily contact you from their dashboard
- Track how many times a banner is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio
- Put random, or selected, banners in pages or posts
- Preview banners on edit
- Advanced time schedules and restrictions you control
- Free use of AdRotate Geo, AJdG Solutions’ exclusive Geo Targeting service
- Export statistics
- Multiple groups per banner location
- Unlimited widgets
- Show multiple ads at once in a grid, column or row
- Automagically disable ads after they expire
- Dashboard notifications when ads are about to expire or need attention
- Use shortcodes, widgets or PHP to put ads on your site
AdRotate and AdRotate Pro share many features. But some features are available in AdRotate Professional only. Learn more about AdRotate Pro on my website.
To make switching from other plugins more easy and straightforward I’ve created AdRotate Switch. Migrate compatible adverts, groups/locations and settings over in just a few clicks.
Compatible plugins include: Ad Injection, Ad King Pro, Advanced Advertising Manager, Advertising Manager, WP Bannerize, BannerMan, Max Banner Ads Pro, Simple Ads Manager, Useful Banner Manager, WP Pro Ad System, wp125, WP-Ad-Manager / Ad Minister, WP Advertize It
Check out AdRotate Switch for more information!
Author: Arnan de Gans
Source from: WordPress.org