Free WordPress amr users pluginFree
List, sort, filter almost any user data stored in the user meta. Use hooks and add-ons to extract user data stored in other tables and present it as though it were user meta.
Helps developers to analyse, slice and dice user data without coding a whole application.
Helps non-coders pull together various plugins and present member data cleanly for small to medium sites. NB See note about larger sites below. Has ability to include, exclude and sort user data generated by a variety of other plugins who may NOT be using wordpress user meta as they should, thus making it hard to query their data.
- Highly configurable user listings by meta keys and values, as well as additional computed fields, comment count and post count.
- User search, bulk actions like delete, configurable action links, display, inclusion, exclusion, sorting configuration and an option to export to CSV.
- Make some lists public to use in a shortcode.
- Add-ons and filters available for integration with other user data tables and for special requirements (subscribe2 integration, cimy extra fields interation, multi site, ym (your members) )
- Cacheing is used to improve the response for large user sites. Cache can be updated on update of user records, or by cron job, or on manual request. Be aware that too frequent rebuilds of the cache may place a load on your system – choose carefully.
- Pre-configured examples to get you started – you can add more or change these.
- Export and import settings from other systems
- Show any list in a widget.
More information: wpusersplugin.com.
Demo site (includes plus functions: user list demo
You may also be interested in:
- amr-user-templates a wordpress user admin screens plugin. Simplify the admin screens (dashboard boxes, screen options etc) of any new users (or reset existing) by role.
- amr-cron-manager wordpress cron job management and tools plugin
- amr-personalise wordpress email and content personalisation plugin
- helpful add-ons amr-users addons for integration with other plugins
Note 1:If you have a extremely high user volume with high updates, a custom written, lean, mean solution may be more appropriate than this general solution. That said, the plugin has cacheing of user data and wp transient cacheing of the html generated to minimise performance load of extracting data from multiple sources, particularly for those on small shared hosts. Set the cacheing side of the plugin up carefully considering your frequency of user updates OR rebuild the cache on request only.
Note 2: If you are thinking of using this to extract and report on S2member data, please read http://wpusersplugin.com/3086/user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields/ and be wary of using multi option fields. See also http://wpusersplugin.com/?s=s2member for other info.
Source from: WordPress.org