Free WordPress Author Avatars List pluginFree
This plugin makes it easy to display lists of user avatars, grouped by user roles, on your (multiuser) site. It also allows you to insert single avatars for blog users or any email address into a post or page – great for displaying an image of someone you’re talking about.
It makes use of built in WordPress (core) functions to retrieve user information and get avatars.
Avatar lists can be inserted into your sidebar by adding a widget or into posts/pages by using a shortcode. The plugin comes with a tinymce editor plugin which makes inserting shortcodes very easy.
Please help with the plugin Translations at https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/author-avatars.
Both the shortcode and widget can be configured to:
- Show a custom title (widget only)
- Only show specific user groups and/or hide certain users
- Limit the number of users shown
- Change the sort order of users or show in random order
- Adjust the size of user avatars
- Optionally show a user’s name or biography
- Show users from the current blog, all blogs or a selection of blogs (on WPMU/Multisite)
- Group users by their blog (when showing from multiple blogs), and show the blog name above each grouping.
- Support users from Co-Author Plus, Ultimate Member, BBpress and BuddyPress (xprofile)
- Limit the number of avatars per page for large sets by adding a page_size to the shortcode e.g. “page_size=30” (shortcode only)
Additionally, single user avatars can be inserted using the show_avatar shortcode and configured to:
- Adjust the size of the user avatar.
- Align the avatar left, centered or right.
Please report bugs and provide feedback in the wordpress support forum.
Plugin support: In 2011, Ben stepped down as maintainer of the Plugin, handing over ownership to co-author Paul Bearne, who continues to provide support and drive the development of new features.
Author: Paul Bearne
Source from: WordPress.org