Free WordPress CodeFlavors floating menu pluginFree
CodeFlavors floating menu creates an animated multidimensional menu on the left or right side of a WordPress blog. Menu can be assigned directly from WordPress Menus.
- menu animation on page scroll; can be fixed, no animation, or can smoothly scroll up and down when scrolling window;
- menu position (left or right side of your blog);
- top distance – minimum distance from top of the window;
- menu title – if left not empty, the first item from the menu will be the text entered into this option.
- Documentation on plugin usage and CSS structure;
- Forum (while we try to keep up with the forums here, please post any requests on our forums for a faster response);
Plugin was tested using WordPress 3.4.1 with theme TwentyEleven in FireFox, Chrome and IE8. Other themes may not be CSS compatible with the plugin. If it’s your case, please post on CodeFlavors forums the theme you’re using, WordPress version and browser used to view the website.
Source from: WordPress.org