Free WordPress Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Add-on pluginFree
This PayPal plugin seamlessly integrates PayPal & Stripe with Contact Form 7.
Watch this 1 minute video of how the plugin works:
Each contact form can have its own PayPal & Stripe settings. When a contact form is enabled with PayPal, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to PayPal. When a contact form is enabled with Stripe, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to a Stripe payment page.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
WP Plugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WP Plugins website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
Note: This PayPal & Stripe plugin works with both the old and new Contact Form 7 interface. A PayPal account, which is free, is required to use PayPal. A Stripe account, which is also free, is required to use Stripe. You can use the plugin with only PayPal enabled, only Stripe or PayPal and Stripe at the same time.
Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Integration Add-on Features
- Set items name, price, SKU/ID per contact form
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- Choose a cancel payment URL
- Choose a succesful payment URL
Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Integration Add-on Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Only send Contact Form 7 email if PayPal payment is successful.
- Link a form item to quantity – A form item can be a textbox, dropdown, radio button, etc. anything that is a number.
- Link a form item to price – The price field can be linked to any form item. Pipes are supported to allow for dropdown text options for each price.
- Link form items to option text fields – The text field can be linked to any form item.
- Charge Fixed Tax
- Charge Tax Rate
- Charge Shipping & Handling per item
- Hide Customer’s Custom Note Field
- Choose a cancel payment URL per contact form
- Choose a succesful payment URL per contact form
Author: Scott Paterson
Tags: contact form,contact form 7,contact form paypal,paypal,stripe
Source from: WordPress.org