Free WordPress Data Tables Generator by Supsystic pluginFree
Create and manage tables from the admin panel quickly, easily and effectively. Make data tables responsive with interactive charts and graphs, sorting, pagination, filtering and more. Data Tables by Supsystic plugin features:
- No coding required, responsive tables
- FrontEnd Table Editing
- FrontEnd Table export – CSV, Excel, PDF
- Diagrams, Charts and Graphs
- Formulas support, HTML tables support for data cells
- Enable table Caption, Header, Footer
- “Bold” and “Italic” font style support for the data table cells
- Change cell and font color
- Navigation with Searching and Ordering functions
- Various style setting appropriated for any sites type
- SEO friendly, content of DataTable picked up by search engines
- Build diagrams from the data table
- Google Charts integration
- Automatic import from Google Sheetss
- Data Table Examples
Data Tables Generator is a new plugin created by Supsystic. It allows you to process and manage SEO friendly data tables quickly and easily. This plugin can structure information and can be adjusted to fit every need. Many ways of functional and visual customization of the tables improve site design and let you modify it to cater to a particular individual or a specific task. Searching, ordering and pagination are the functions that help everyone find the required information in a matter of seconds. The intuitive Settings panel and the responsive Editor save lots of time that you would much rather allocate for other useful things or relaxation.
HTML tables responsive and awesome on all devices
Data Tables Plugin Support
If you have any any problem or a tailored request for the Data Tables Generator by Supsystic, please let us know!
This guide helps you provide the right information on your issue.
Translate Data Table Generator by Supsystic to Your Language
You have an incredible opportunity to get PRO version of the photo gallery for free. Just make translation of the Data Table Generator by Supsystic plugin!
Contact Us if you are willing to translate the plugin.
Available data table plugin translations:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
How to Create Data Tables in WordPress –
Step 1: [Creating Responsive Data Table](https://supsystic.com/documentation/data-tables-getting-started/ “Data Tables Getting Started”)
- On the left navigation menu click “Add new table (or spreadsheet)”.
- Enter the title of table, set the number of Rows and Columns.
- Click “OK”.
Step 2: Adding data to the Tables by Supsystic
- Click “Editor” spreadsheet button.
- Fill the table.
- Customize the data – here you can:
- Add a spreadsheet row and column to the table
- set the font of text – bold and italic
- choose spreadsheet text and background color
- specify spreadsheet horizontal and vertical alignment
The following options are available by clicking the right mouse button (choose the certain cell, column or row and click the right button of mouse) –
* cancel or restore your actions
* insert spreadsheet row or column where you want
* remove spreadsheet row or column
* enable “Read only” mode for any cells, rows and columns and even for the whole table
* set the alignment of text
You can also change the spreadsheet column / row width – use your mouse, move the mouse pointer to right side of the column boundary / (bottom side of the row boundary) until a resize pointer appears, and then drag the boundary.
Step 3: Customizing of Data Tables by Supsystic
In order to return to configuration of tables – click the “Settings” button.
Here you can set all the options of Data Tables Generator plugin. Simply navigate the corresponding section of properties – Table Elements, Features, Styling.
Important! After changing the plugin settings don’t forget to click “Save”.
- Caption – display the title of the table
- Header – display the first row as a header of a table
- Footer – display the first row as a footer of a table
- Auto width
- Ordering – sort the table by the desired characteristics
- Pagination – enable page control, divide content of the table into discrete pages to let users tap through a series of related pages.
- Searching – enable table search.
- State saving – restore table state on page reload.
- Responsive Modes
- CSS Editor
- Frontend Export – CSV, Excel, PDF
- Save Editable Fields
- Export Tables – CSV, Excel, PDF
- Import Tables – CSV, Excel, Google Sheets
- Auto update from Google Sheets
- Table History
- Borders – you can select “Cell” border – inserts a border around all four sides of each cell or “Row” border – inserts a border only above and under each row.
- Compact – reduce the amount of white space.
- Highlighting – enable row highlighting as the mouse pointer hovers over an object.
- Disable wrapping – disable wrapping of the table content, so all text in the cells will be on a single line.
- Highlight the order column – highlight the column that the table data is currently ordered by.
- Row striping – for example – you use a table, but the table’s rows are difficult to separate visually, especially when there are many columns (or multiple lines to a row) – add row striping to a table, it will display rows background in two similar shades of color.
Step 4: Preview settings (include charts and graphs preview)
After you change some settings – with responsive data tables plugin, you can immediately see the result – click the “Preview” button and check the table. Note that the table may look a little different depending on your theme style.
Step 5: Displaying the Tables on website
- On the left navigation menu click “Tables”.
- Find the table which you need and copy the shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode into your post or page and Data Tables Generator by Supsystic will automatically create table on your page.
Important! Shortcode must be inserted in a text editor page, and not in the visual environment.
- Photo Gallery by Supsystic
- Pricing Table by Supsystic
- Contact Form by Supsystic
- Slider by Supsystic
- Social Share Buttons by Supsystic
- Coming Soon by Supsystic
- PopUp by Supsystic
- Digital Publications by Supsystic
- Backup by Supsystic
- Membership by Supsystic
- Newsletter by Supsystic
- Live Chat by Supsystic
- Google Maps Easy
- Translate by Supsystic
Source from: WordPress.org