Free WordPress Social Sharing (by Danny) pluginFree
Social Sharing By Danny
The simplest sharing links possible for Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Most social sharing plugins are too ugly, heavy, complicated or poorly coded for my liking. This plugin aims to be different. Simple, lightweight and flexible.
No script dependencies
From itself, the buttons are actually plain text links which require NO external scripts. It makes no sense to load over 50 kilobytes of scripts and styles for a functionality 95% of your users will not use.
Simple yet pretty & user-friendly
You can have the plugin load two very small files to add icons and a pop-up functionality to the sharing links. This way, users do not have to leave your website after clicking a sharing option. Loading of both files can be disabled so you can craft your own styles.
- Sharing links for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Simple icon styles with a hover effect
- Simple script of just 600 bytes (not jQuery dependent) which will make the links open in a pop-up window.
- A shortcode and a template function to display the buttons anywhere you want.
- An overridable filter to set the condition for when to display the sharing links.
- Translation ready
- English (en_US) – Danny van Kooten
- Dutch (nl_NL) – Danny van Kooten
- French (fr_FR) – Said
- Danish (da_DK) – Finn Hoelgaard
- Slovenian (sl_SI) – Domen Hrabar, Viking Marketing
- Russian (ru_RU) – Nikita
- Spanish (es_ES) – Luciano A. Ferrer
- German (de_DE) – Andreas Kuhl
- Finish (fi_FI) – Ari-Pekka Koponen
- Italian (it_IT) – Alessandro Guidi
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to me so that I can bundle it into the social sharing plugin. You can download the latest POT file here.
Enjoying this plugin? Check out other WordPress plugins by the same author
Source from: WordPress.org