Free WordPress File Manager pluginFree
Most robust and powerful file manager for wordpress. You can upload, delete, copy, move, rename, archive, extract files. You don’t need to worry about ftp any more. It is realy simple and easy to use.
Just install the plugin following standard wordpress plugin install process. All the file management in one place.
Extend File Manager with tons of features and priority support.
Documentation See detail documentation here.
Get Express Support Open a support ticket to get support quickly.
- Upload, Download and Delete operations
- All operations with files and folders (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.)
- Download, upload, cut, copy, duplicate, paste, delete, create directory, create file, edit file, rename, archive, extract
- Light and Elegant client UI
- Drag & Drop file upload support
- List and Icons view available
- Alternative to FTP and cPanel
- Supported Archives (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Image and File Edit Support
- Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Calculate directory sizes
- Video and audio preview/play
- Support file search and sort
- High performance server backend
- Uses local file system no need of database.
- Keyboard shortcuts available
- Multiple file/folder selection
- Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Rich context menu and toolbar
- Thumbnails for image files
- Auto resize on file upload.
- UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Folder upload
- Chunked file upload
- Upload directly to the folder
- Creating the archive by specifying the file name
- File browsing history
- Responsive(Works on tablet and phone)
Extend File Manager
- Frontend: Enable file manager plugin for frontend users.
- Shortcode Support: Shortcode support for file manager to post it anywhere on your website.
- Personal User Folder: Every user has personal/private folder.
- Public User Folder: All the user can share a common folder.
- User Role Folder: User with same role can have common shared folder.
- User Role Permission: Set permission for user roles.
- User Permission: Set permission for specific users.
- File Type: Control what files can be uploaded and what file can be downloaded.
- File Size: Control maximum file size that can be uploaded.
- Maximum Operations: Support 13+ types of file operation control.
- Operation Control: Control 13+ operations for specific user and user role.
- Ban Roles/Users: Ban Users and Roles.
Author: Aftabul Islam
Tags: elfinder,file manager,ftp,wordpress file manager,wp file manager
Source from: WordPress.org