Free WordPress Flare pluginFree
The Flare plugin isn’t in active development because we’ve created a hosted app version of Flare that works with virtually any website or CMS, including WordPress.
Flare Lite is here, and it’s awesome – go sign up for a free Filament account to use it.
For more info on the differences, check out this Forum post.
About the Flare WordPress Plugin
Up your website’s social score with a little social Flare! Easily configure and share your blog posts across some of the most popular networks.
Flare allows you to:
- Add a Follow Me widget – place widgets on your site with links to your social networks to get more followers.
- Configure multiple share icons for some of the most popular sharing services like Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, Reddit, Google+ and Pinterest! More coming soon!
- Easily order your icons, customize their icons’ appearance
- Control which post types your Flare appears on
- Display your Flare at the top, bottom, left or right sides of your post content
- Flare displayed on the left and right of your post follow your visitors down the page as they scroll and conveniently hide when not needed
This plugin is free to use and is not actively supported by the author, but will be monitored for serious bugs that may need correcting.
Source from: WordPress.org