Free WordPress Form Maker by WD – responsive drag & drop Contact Form Builder pluginFree
Form Maker is a power-packed yet user-friendly form builder plugin. With an intuitive drag and drop interface, this plugin is the ultimate solution to help you create responsive WordPress Forms easily and in a timely manner. Add modern and functional questionnaires to your website with a few clicks. Using the plugin you can create forms for pretty much any purpose, from simple contact form to multi-page application, registration survey and questionnaire with conditional fields, captcha protection, multiple choice questions and more. It will take you just a few clicks to create them and a couple of minutes to customize with the available themes, styling and display options. This plugin can be a good addition to any website, so go ahead and give it a try.
- Better communication between your visitors and you – Contact forms serve as a communication tool between you and your site visitors, and make it easy to get/receive orders, requests, and inquiries. If you offer memberships, courses or trainings on your website, forms are an easy way to order, apply or register online.
- Valuable User/Customer Feedback – You are what your user/customer thinks of you! The plugin lets you put together surveys and questionnaires and get feedback from your users/customers.
- One plugin, different purposes – Whether you want to have a single form on the contact us page, or multiple, on different pages on your website, that's absolutely doable with this plugin. You can create unlimited number of different forms and display them using one of the available display options. Please note, that free version is limited to 7 form fields.
- Save time – Plugin uses an intuitive drag and drop interface, which makes it easy to create contact forms and add/remove form fields.
- Add to the overall website design – A well designed contact form can contribute to your website's overall look and feel. Customize its style and have it match with your website design.
- Improve accessibility – Plugin provides four different display options, which make your contact forms easily accessible. Whether you want to embed the form into a post or a page, or have it follow the visitors as they scroll up and down, you have the option to do that.
- Awesome Support – The team behind this plugin provides timely and effective support to all its users. We keep standards high and response time low.
What's in it
MULTIPLE FORM FIELDS
Plugin comes with a myriad of field options to let you create high performing forms. The fields you can add include: text input, multiple and single choice fields, select box, submit and reset buttons, custom HTML, 3 types of captcha protection and many more. In addition to these fields, the Premium version of the plugin offers file upload, Google Maps, and payment fields with automatic PayPal integration or Stripe integration with an add on.
FOUR FORM DISPLAY OPTIONS
There are four display options in the plugin: Embedded, Pop-Up, Scroll-box, and Top-bar. Each of the display options has its own set of settings you can customize.
DRAG & DROP
The intuitive drag-and-drop interface of the plugin makes it the most user-friendly form plugin for WordPress. Easily re-order the sequence of the fields or move them between columns, sections and pages, organizing your forms in no time.
15 CUSTOMIZABLE THEMES
Plugin comes with 15 fully customizable themes that you can apply to your forms. Under the theme options you can configure pretty much any setting of the theme, personalizing options for header, content, pagination, buttons and more. You can also create your own themes with your personal styling and features.
CUSTOM CSS EDITOR
You can use the custom CSS editor to give additional styling features to the forms.
Send customized emails to your users as well as website administrators upon submission for any given form.
View and manage the submissions for each form. See number of entries, number of views, the conversion rate and more.
Conditional fields feature of the plugin lets you display/hide specific fields based on the user input. This is a great way to make your forms shorter and avoid receiving irrelevant information.
The plugin comes with 5 pre-built templates, which you can use as they are or customize to better fit your needs.
Form Maker supports 12 premium add-ons to power up your forms even further. Whether you want to integrate them with Mailchimp service, send out conditional emails, or give your visitors an additional payment method like Stripe. Find the full list of add-ons bellow.
- PDF Integration
- Save Progress
- Stripe Integration
- Conditional Emails
- WordPress Registration
- Post Generation
- Mailchimp Integration
- Dropbox Integration
- Google Drive Integration
- Pushover Integration
*Some customizations described here are available in Premium version. Please refer to feature summary for additional info.
Form Maker plugin provides a full range of options and features you can tailor to your needs. Each of the entries you create will have its own set of options and display settings. Under the options you can choose a theme for each form, adjust email options, choose what happens after the user submits, set conditional logic, and choose one of the available payment options, such as PayPal and Stripe (add-on). Under the display settings you can adjust the options for each form display type.
The available themes are fully configurable, allowing you make the necessary adjustments to the header, content, input box, buttons, choices, pagination, and add custom CSS. You can change the header background color, adjust the parameters for title, description and header image,customize the parameters for buttons, adjust the settings for single and multiple choice questions, and many more. The changes you make to the settings will immediately be displayed in the form preview next to the settings box.
With conditional fields option you can set to hide/show specific fields based on the selections your visitors make. You just choose the field you want to show or hide, then set the conditions based on which the field will appear or will be hidden. The plugin features a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to create, style and customize the forms.
- Unlimited fields in one form
- File Upload field
- PayPal Integration
- Stripe Integration with add on
- Google Maps API Integration
- Front-End Submissions
Form Maker plugin does not collect and store any data of your users on Web-Dorado’s end. All data submitted by your website visitors is stored in your website database. With every form submission Form Maker plugin collects users’ IP address and WordPress user ID for logged in users. From this perspective, you may be subject to GDPR compliance.
Form Maker forms imply interaction between website visitors and website owner. As such you may publish forms that require input of Private data. You need to get explicit consent from your users to comply with GDPR. Under GDPR your users may request access and/or erasure of their entry data at any time. Here you can find how to export and/or delete submissions.
Author: WebDorado Form Builder Team
Tags: contact form,feedback,form,form builder,forms
Source from: WordPress.org