Free WordPress Google Analyticator pluginFree
Google Analyticator makes it super easy to view Google Analytics within your WordPress dashboard. This eliminates the need to edit your template code to begin logging. Google Analyticator also includes several widgets for displaying Analytics data in the admin and on your blog.
One of the most popular WordPress plugins for Google Analytics! Over 3.5+ million downloads.
Check out our other plugin for getting more traffic here.
Google Analyticator Has the Following Features:
- Supports Universal (analytics.js) and traditional analytics (ga.js)
- Includes an admin dashboard widget that displays a graph of the last 30 days of visitors, a summary of site usage, the top pages, the top referrers, and the top searches
- Includes a widget that can be used to display visitor stat information on the front-end
- Supports outbound link tracking of all links on the page, including links not managed by WordPress
- Supports download link tracking
- Shortcodes to show off your Google Analytics stats publicly
- Supports event tracking with outbound links / downloads instead of the old pageview tracking method
- Support site speed tracking
- Allows hiding of Administrator visits without affecting Google Analytics’ site overlay feature
- Supports any advanced tracking code Google provides
- Installs easily – unlike other plugins, the user doesn’t even have to know their Analytics UID
- Provides complete control over options; disable any feature if needed
- Supports localization – get the settings page in your language of choice
- Ability to hide Google UID dropdown
- Translations – Polish, Turkish, Dutch and Spanish
A big thank you from the whole community to Ronald for all the hard work he put into this plugin.
We also would like to thank our translators:
Polish – Michał Mleczko from http://michalmleczko.waw.pl/
Turkish – Cansın Çağan Acarer from http://www.35pixel.com/
Source from: WordPress.org