Free WordPress iframe popup pluginFree
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2014/04/13/iframe-popup-wordpress-plugin/
Iframe popup plugin is specially developed to display any webpage in the popup window using web URL. Iframe popup uses JQuery fancybox extension to display popup in iframe window. This plugin will help you to display popup window easily in your blog. You can easily customize the fancybox popup attributes in the plugin admin page.
- Lightweight JQuery (fancybox extension).
- Timeout to open popup.
- Option to configure once per session.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to show popup in specific page/post?
- How to show popup in entire website?
- How to show popup only on home page?
- How to show popup in entire website except home page?
- How to display iframe popup window once per session?
- What is CATEGORY and ID in the plugin short code?
- How to set/modify popup window size?
- How to hide/disable popup temporarily?
How to show popup in specific page/post?
Use plugin short code to display the popup in specific posts or pages. Just copy and paste the available short code in your post.
How to show popup in entire website?
Go to widget page and drag and drop the widget IFrame popup into your sidebar, so that popup will display in entire website. (or) Just copy plugin PHP code in footer.php file.
How to show popup only on home page?
Add the plugin PHP code in your theme footer.php file.
Author: Gopi Ramasamy
Source from: WordPress.org