Free WordPress JQuery Mega Menu Widget pluginFree
Creates a widget, which allows you to add drop down mega menus from any standard WordPress custom menu using jQuery. Can handle multiple mega menus on each page, offers either “fade In” or “slide down” effects and the option to use hover or click to show the sub-menu. For best results use 3 levels for the custom menu.
The widget has several parameters that can be configured to help cutomise the mega menu:
- Hover/Click – Select the event that activates the sub-menu. Note that if using “Click” the parent menu links will be disabled
- Number Items Per Row – Select the number of sub-menu items to be shown on each row of the mega menu.
- Skin – Several sample skins are available to give examples of css that can be used to style your own mega menu
- Animation Effect – The effect used to display the drop down menu. Options are slide down or fade in
- Animation Speed – The speed at which the dropdown menu will open/close – selecting “No Animation” will immediately show/hide the menu
- Set Sub Menu To Full Width – If checked, the drop down mega sub menu width will be 100%
Author: Lee Chestnutt
Source from: WordPress.org