Free WordPress Lazyest Gallery pluginFree
Create a photo gallery from your existing photo directories.
This gallery basically needs just two settings: Your image directory and your gallery page. Lazyest Gallery automatically creates a photo gallery with folders, sub folders, thumbnail pages and slide shows.
If you want more, the gallery offers a multitude of options by featuring a smart back end management site. You can sort photos through folders and add captions, comments and descriptions with minimal effort. If you are tired of uploading photos through the WordPress server, this plug-in will make it a breeze with their FTP auto-indexing integration.
If you are new to Lazyest Gallery, please consider Eazyest Gallery. Eazyest Gallery is the successor to Lazyest Gallery and is far better integrated with WordPress, and compatible with popular plugins.
I will add no extra features to the plugin, but will update and support the plugin for bug fixes and compatibility issues.
Eazyest Gallery will replace Lazyest Gallery soon.
The Eazyest Gallery plugin offers the functionality of Lazyest Gallery, but is far better integrated in WordPress.
Lazyest Gallery features:
- Fully integrated in WordPress with Settings and Management pages
- Unlimited number of images in unlimited number of nested folders
- Automatic thumbnail and slide creation
- Add Captions, Descriptions and Custom fields to Folders and Images
- Comment on Images and Folders
- Shortcodes for Galleries, Folders, Slideshows and Images
- Arrange your folders and images by date, alphabetically or manually
- Widgets for Random Images, Slide Show, and Folder List
- WordPress Post Edit Screen upload button integration
- Translations for Dutch, Russian and German
Add on plugins:
- Deactivate plugin from your WordPress Admin Plugins page
- Delete the plugin from your WordPress Admin Plugins page
- The thumbs and slides folders in your gallery will be removed automatically, along with the captions.xml files. All comments will be reset to the gallery page. You cannot undo comments after uninstall.
- Copyright (c) 2004 – Nicholas Bruun Jespersen
- Copyright (c) 2005 – 2006 Valerio Chiodino
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 – Marcel Brinkkemper
jQuery Context Menu, Copyright (c) 2008 A Beautiful Site, LLC.
- TableDnD plug-in for JQuery, Copyright (c) Denis Howlett
- jQuery Context Menu Plugin, Copyright (c) Cory S.N. LaViska
- jQuery Progress Bar plugin, Copyright (c) 2008 Gary Teo
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Source from: WordPress.org