Free WordPress Magic Post Listing pluginFree
Using Magic Post Listing (MPL) you can simply create content sliders for your website. MPL has some advanced options for filtering posts or pages.
Magic Post Listing has ability to show thumbnails of posts/pages so you can simply create advanced image sliders and link the images to post/page URLs.
MPL PRO Features
– Filter Layout
– Animate Layout
– Caption Layout
– Ticker Layout
– Masonry Layout
– Shortcode support and automatic shortcode generator
– PHP code support and automatic PHP code generator
MPL completely supports custom post types. Therefor using MPL and its different layouts you can simply show your custom post types. Even you can filter them by custom taxonomy options.
Magic Post Listing has a great feature for specifying layout of slider. Using layout feature of MPL you can show filtered posts/pages using a specific style. Currently MPL has 2 layouts, default and light-slider.
- Default layout shows filtered posts/pages using a simple structure. This layout is useful for using as recent posts widget or using in a theme with customized style. It has list/grid option as well.
- Light-slider layout shows filtered posts/pages in a slider using a jQuery plugin. There are some useful options for this layout in MPL so you can configure it in a way that you like easily.
- Filter layout shows all of filtered posts/pages at once. Your website visitor can see post categories/tags above of the posts and filter them based on a certain tag/category. This layout included in MPL PRO.
- Animate layout shows one of filtered posts/pages at once and navigate to next post using a nice animation. This layout included in MPL PRO.
- Caption layout shows all of filtered posts/pages at once. By hovering mouse on each post, post title and/or post content will show using a caption style. This layout is part of MPL PRO.
- Ticker layout shows all filtered posts/pages using a breaking news style one by one. This layout is included in MPL PRO as well.
- Masonry layout shows all filtered posts/pages using a masonry style. This layout supports pagination as well.
Developers can simply create a new layout for MPL. What you should do it to check current light-slider as a sample. Therefor if you created an interesting layout for MPL we will be happy to add your layout in MPL core with your name.
Author: Webilia Team
Tags: content slider,post,slider,widget,wp slider
Source from: WordPress.org