Free WordPress MapPress Maps for WordPress pluginFree
MapPress adds beautiful, interactive Google or Leaflet maps to WordPress.
When editing a post or page just enter any addresses you’d like to map and the plugin will automatically insert an interactive map into your blog.
The free version supports unlimited maps and multiple maps per post.
For additional features, try MapPress Pro
- MapPress is based on the latest Google and Leaflet APIs
- WordPress MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily create maps right in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location, or drag markers where you want them
- Create custom text and HTML for the markers, including photos, links, etc.
- Street view supported
- Readers can get driving, walking and bicycling directions right in your blog. Directions can be dragged to change waypoints or route
- Multiple maps can be created in a single post or page
- Real-time traffic
- New shortcodes with many parameters: “mapid” (to specify which map to show), “width” “height”, “zoom”, etc.
Pro Version Features
- Get the MapPress Pro Version for additional functionality
- Use marker icons in your maps – 100 standard icons included
- Use your own custom icons or download thousands of icons from the web
- Create mashups by taxonomy, tag, category, or post to show multiple locations on a single map
- Map widget to show a map or a mashup
- Deactivate your old MapPress version
- Delete your old MapPress version (don’t worry, the maps are saved in the database)
- Follow the installation instructions to install the new version
Author: Chris Richardson
Tags: leaflet,map box,mapbox,openstreetmap,osm
Source from: WordPress.org