Free WordPress WordPress Gallery MaxGalleria pluginFree
MaxGalleria gives you a responsive WordPress gallery plugin that is a joy to use. MaxGalleria gives you a streamlined experience for creating and managing responsive WordPress galleries that look great on any device.
MaxGalleria has been going strong and improving for over 5 years. We regularly update MaxGalleria and its addons plus we give terrific, timely support. We take great pride in the reviews by our users. Here are some of our favorites.
Perfect! – Use it in combo with Media Library Folders. Great for sites having a lot of image galleries. Easy to organize them in separate folders using Media Library Folders and adding the images to MaxGalleria with a click of a button. Light box works great on all devices I have tested it. You can also specify how many images to load per page in order to lower the page load time. – from ditko74
Amazing! – By far the best gallery plugin available to WordPress users. – from itsjayd
Goodbye NextGEN Gallery. Hello MaxGalleria – I’ve been looking for a replacement or alternative for the NextGEN Gallery plugin for some time, but couldn’t settle on anything, specially because of the way most plugins and WordPress itself handles image organization. Enter MaxGalleria and and Media Library Folders which is a simpler way to manage images, an enhancement to the built in WordPress media manager and capable of creating folders to organize files and move them around. It’s a great plugin. – from theYahzee
- What Is a WordPress Gallery Plugin?
- What are the detailed features of MaxGalleria ?
- Using Media Library Folders Pro to manage my Gallery images and video
Get the Gallery Look and Feel You Want
MaxGalleria comes with 6 beautiful preset layouts for you images and video. But you can change pretty much everything about how they are laid out and displayed. Or build your own from scratch using our easy to use interface. Choose from a wide range of options for borders, thumbnails, lightbox and advanced settings. See all of the options.
A Responsive WordPress Gallery for All Devices
From iPhones to iPads to Androids to desktops, MaxGalleria provides a great viewing experience no matter the device your galleries are seen on.
MaxGalleria includes 2 excellent options to add lightbox to WordPress image galleries, lightbox to WordPress image links and lightbox to WordPress video links (YouTube, Vimeo)
MaxGalleria ships with a complete integration of the fully featured Magnific Popup responsive lightbox by Dmitry Semenov. It is contains a full integration of Responsive Lightbox plugin by dFactory. These plugins allow users to view larger versions of images and galleries in a lightbox (overlay) effect optimized for mobile devices. Responsive Lightbox includes 6 responsive lightbox scripts (SwipeBox, prettyPhoto, FancyBox, Nivo Lightbox, Image Lightbox, Tos “R” Us)
From lightboxes to sliders to layouts MaxGalleria provides a highly streamlined user interface that makes it as straightforward as possible to create and manage your galleries.
NextGEN Gallery Importer
Frustrated with the NextGEN Gallery plugin? You’re not alone. As the best alternative to NextGEN Max Galleria lets you Import your NextGEN with just a couple clicks.
Use Only What You Need
Don’t get bogged down with useless features. MaxGalleria gives you all the essentials, then lets you pick and choose enhanced functionality.
Great for Designers
MaxGalleria includes several gallery presets, each with plenty of options to customize your galleries just how you like. It also contains a complete set of options for borders, border colors, border size and thumbnails so you can create just the look you want.
Built with Developers in Mind
The MaxGalleria gallery platform was created with developers in mind. You’ll find countless actions and filters to make your heart sing.
Addons to Enhance Your Gallery Experience
Many people will find the core MaxGalleria plugin all they will ever need; however, some people will want to take their gallery and album experience further. And to do help them do that, there are several addons available:
- Slick Slider WordPress – The Last Carousel You’ll Ever Need!
- Full Width Grid – A stunning modern grid layout
- Albums – Organize your galleries into albums
- Hero Slider – Add a beautiful responsive large image slider to your site
- Image Carousel – Turn your galleries into carousels
- Image Showcase – Showcase your high-resolution images
- Image Slider – Turn your galleries into sliders
- Video Showcase – Showcase your videos
- Masonry – Display images in a Pinterest like grid
- Meterial Design – Beautiful Material Design Cards and Grids
- Watermark – Watermark your gallery images to keep them safe.
- Facebook – Add Facebook photos to your galleries
- Instagram – Add Instagram images to your galleries
- Vimeo – Add Vimeo videos to your galleries
- Flickr – Pull in images from your Flickr stream
- MP4 – The best way to display your MP4 music and videos
Media Library Folders
Media Library Folders (MLP) is a plugin that helps you manage larger libraries in the WordPress Media Library. MLP lets you add and build new folders to organize your media. If you want to create a media folder for a specific gallery or album, copy all of the images you want to use into the folder. Since Media Library Folders contains a MaxGalleria integrations you can easily load those images into a MaxGalleria gallery.
Media Library Folders Pro lets you use The WordPress Gallery, Jetpack Gallery Templates and NextGEN gallery to create image and video galleries. With The WordPress Gallery you can create Galleries directly from your editor. The NextGEN Gallery integration work in the same manner as with MaxGalleria. MLPP also helps increase the speed of viewing folders with a large number of images or video. It also contains an integration to add media directly into a post or page.
Features at a Glance
MaxGalleria is stuffed full of all the features and functionality you need to easily create and manage your image and video galleries in WordPress.
You can see all of the features of MaxGalleria [here](http://maxgalleria.com/features?utm_source=wordpress&utm_medium=featureglance&utm_content=featureglance&utm_campaign=repo
- Responsive WordPress galleries
- Unlimited number of galleries
- Native integration with WordPress media manager and extensions with our included Media Library Folders
- Select multiple images from media manager
- Add images from your computer
- Import galleries from NextGEN
- YouTube video support
- Lightbox effects with captions and custom sizes
- Custom classes and rel attribute for thumbnails
- Bulk edit functionality
- Include/exclude media from galleries
- Adjustable thumbnail column layouts
- Square, landscape, and portrait thumbnail shapes
- HTML in thumbnail captions
- HTML descriptions above or below galleries
- Drag-and-drop reordering of media
- Shortcode for galleries
- Shortcode for gallery thumbnails
- Media button to insert gallery shortcodes into posts/pages
- Galleries created with custom post type
- Changeable slug for gallery post type
- Categories and tags support
- Default settings
- SEO friendly captions, alt text, and titles
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite
- Localized strings are translation-ready
- Image Tiles template and skins
- Video Tiles template and skins
- Developer hooks (actions and filters)
- Multiple galleries on any post/page
- Exclude galleries from search results
- Widgets for galleries and gallery thumbnails
We work hard to give timely support during the week. And we give support when we’re on during the weekend
Author: Max Foundry
Source from: WordPress.org