Free WordPress Meteor Slides pluginFree
Meteor Slides makes it simple to create slideshows and publish them with a shortcode, widget, or template tag. The slideshows scale with responsive and fluid themes to fit any device and have touch support. Powered by jQuery Cycle with over twenty transition styles to choose from.
Meteor Slides Homepage
Visit this plugin’s homepage for documentation, tutorials, and additional videos.
This screencast shows some of the plugin’s features, such as different transition and navigation options, multiple slideshows, plugin settings, and metadata. Watch more Meteor Slides videos.
- Easy integration: Add the slideshow to your site using a template tag, shortcode, or widget.
- Mobile Friendly: Scales to fit any device, supports touch navigation for mobiles and tablets.
- Multiple Slideshows: Organize your slides into multiple slideshows.
- Slideshow settings page: Control the slide height and width, the number of slides, the slideshow speed and transition style, and the type of navigation.
- Slideshow metadata: Customize individual slideshows or configure more jQuery Cycle options with the MetaData jQuery Plugin.
- Slideshow transition styles: blindX, blindY, blindZ, cover, curtainX, curtainY, fade, fadeZoom, growX, growY, none, scrollUp, scrollDown, scrollLeft, scrollRight, scrollHorz, scrollVert, slideX, slideY, turnUp, turnDown, turnLeft, turnRight, uncover, wipe, zoom.
- Slideshow navigation: Optional previous/next and/or paged slide navigation.
- Multiple languages: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Greek, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Multisite Compatible: Add Meteor Slides to any site on your network.
Author: Josh Leuze
Tags: custom post types,image,jquery,responsive,Slide
Source from: WordPress.org