Free WordPress WordPress Picture / Portfolio / Media Gallery pluginFree
This free plugin can transform a humble wordpress website into a feature rich media gallery where you can proudly showcase your projects, client logos, photography, or any other pictures or videos of your choice. You can group the contents of your media gallery using the built-in jQuery sort filters and display them on any theme of your choice. It comes with built-in PrettyPhoto lighbox but can also be customized easily by using other add-ons. This plugin is also responsive which means it would work perfectly on desktop, tablet and mobile screen sizes. If you read through our documentation we have provided step by step instructions to use the various features and functionality of this plugin.
We are proud to release Version 3.0.0 after receiving an overwhelming response from our customers. The new version includes several new improvements as below.
- Default Skin is upgraded with pro features. (Premium Default+ Skin becomes Default skin)
- Selected Filters.
- Separate Gallery for item (Album) feature.
- Pagination support.
- PrettyPhoto Lightbox is upgraded with pro features. (Premium PrettyPhoto Lightbox becomes Default lightbox)
- Addthis Social widget support.
- PrettyPhoto Customization via Options.
- Redux Framework is used for Options Management.
- Plugin is Translation ready now.
- W3C validated.
Thank you all.
- Support for all post types and taxonomies, like Posts, Woo commerce Products e.t.c.
- Custom post type for portfolio items.
- Built-in PrettyPhoto gallery for picture, video and PDF preview.
- Youtube, Vimeo, Quicktime video support.
- Easy categorization and sort/filter feature.
- Shortcode Generator for easily generate and use shortcodes.
- Widget enabled.
- Configurable default skin
- Fully Responsive for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.
- 3 Thumbnail Styles to choose from (Normal, Round and Square).
- Fully customized (via admin configurations) to set Columns, Show/Hide Links e.t.c.
For all the demos of Plugin and its Addons, please visit http://demo.nimble3.com/nimble-portfolio/
Quick User Guide
- Add portfolio filter under
Nimble Portfolio -> Filters, such as web, mobile, graphics e.t.c.
- Add new portfolio items using custom post type under
Nimble Portfolio -> Add Portfolio Item. Add item title, description e.t.c.
- Upload and set featured image from the far right bottom box.
- Specify full-size Image URL or Video URL (youtube, vimeo) in the input field
Image/Video URLon the left. You can also use
URL from Media Librarybutton to select the URL of full-size image from Media Library.
- Specify a live URL for your project in the input field
For latest detailed documentation please visit http://demo.nimble3.com/nimble-portfolio/documentation/
Premium add-ons for Nimble Portfolio also available with enhanced features.
Source from: WordPress.org