Free WordPress Pinterest "Pin It" Button pluginFree
Add a simple Pinterest “Pin It” Button to your posts in 2 minutes!
No need to copy and paste code throughout your WordPress site.
“Pin It” Button Lite Features
- Let the reader select an image when pinning.
- Pre-select an image for the reader to pin.
- Default to the first image in the post.
- Specify a specific image to pin per post.
- Pick from official “Pin It” button colors and sizes.
- Hide the “Pin It” button on specific posts and pages.
- Add a “Pin It” button to your sidebar or footer as a widget.
- Place “Pin It” buttons anywhere using shortcodes.
Pro Version Features
- Add “Pin It” buttons on image hover (in any corner).
- Add a “Pin It” button under each image.
- Pick from 30 custom “Pin It” button designs.
- Upload your own custom “Pin It” buttons.
- Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn sharing buttons included.
- Option to pin featured images.
- Show or hide on custom post types.
- WooCommerce compatibility.
- Customer support and automatic updates.
A Few Stats on Pinterest
- Pinterest has 70 million users
- There are over ½ million verified business accounts on Pinterest
- Pinterest has over 2.5 billion average monthly pageviews
- Pinterest users spend an average of 98 minutes per month on Pinterest
- The average amount per order that derives from Pinterest traffic is between $140 and $180
- Pinterest Drives More Traffic to Publishers Than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit Combined
Raves on the Interwebs
- “If you want complete (and easy) control over your Pin It button, you should definitely take a look…” — The Next Web
- “The Pinterest ‘Pin It’ Button is a painless solution for bloggers just getting started with this social network.” — WP Jedi
- “This is the plugin that I found works best on my marketing blog for photographers.” — ProBlogger
- “If you want to make it easy for Pinterest users to pin your articles, consider using this ‘Pin It’ button plugin.” — WP Tavern
- “Discovery of the Week” — Social Media Examiner
- “If you’re looking for something simple and obtrusive, the Pinterest ‘Pin It’ Button will suit you.” — WPMU.org
See a “Pin It” Button Pro Demo (shows off the share bar and image hover features)
This plugin (as well as the Pro version) is in full compliance with the official “Pin It” button developer guidelines.
This plugin utilizes the code output from the official “Pin It” button widget builder.
Author: Phil Derksen
Tags: image,pin it button,Pinterest,social,social media
Source from: WordPress.org