Free WordPress Post Views Counter pluginFree
Post Views Counter allows you to display how many times a post, page or custom post type had been viewed with this simple, fast and easy to use plugin.
- Option to select post types for which post views will be counted and displayed.
- GDPR compatibility with Cookie Notice plugin
- Possibility to manually set views count for each post
- Dashboard post views stats widget
- Capability to query posts according to its views count
- Custom REST API endpoints
- Option to set counts interval
- Excluding counts from visitors: bots, logged in users, selected user roles
- Excluding users by IPs
- Restricting display by user roles
- Restricting post views editing to admins
- One-click data import from WP-PostViews
- Sortable admin column
- Post views display position, automatic or manual via shortcode
- Multisite compatibile
- W3 Cache/WP SuperCache compatible
- Optional object cache support
- WPML and Polylang compatible
- .pot file for translations included
Feel free to contribute to the source code on the dFactory GitHub Repository.
Tags: Counter,hits,post views,posts,postviews
Source from: WordPress.org