Free WordPress Recipe Card pluginFree
Create beautiful recipes that readers can print, save and review. Recipe Card optimizes your recipes for search engines and generates nutrition facts.
Make your recipes beautiful. Mix and match over 100 color, font and layout swatches for a recipe template entirely your own. Need more recipe customization? Our visual recipe template editor makes that easy too.
Make your recipes visible to search engines. Recipe Card makes recipes schema.org compliant for maximum coverage by search engines. Include a recipe photo, and your recipes will be enhanced in Google Recipe Search.
Enter recipes quickly. Recipe Card integrates seamlessly with the WordPress editor. Type your recipes naturally instead of using individual fields for each line of the recipe.
Include multiple recipes. Recipe Card allows you to add as many recipes to a post as you want.
Delight your readers. Recipe card allows you to enhance your recipes with the following features:
- Recipe printing: print the recipe with a link to the original recipe post. Optional.
- Recipe reviews: read and write recipe reviews. Optional.
- Recipe nutrition (beta): get the nutrition facts for any recipe. Optional.
- Recipe box: save recipes to a recipe box for easy organization.
Get the support you need. Recipe Card is a commercially developed plugin by Yumprint. We respond to all Recipe Card support requests. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Recipe Card is under active development, so we incorporate Recipe Card feature requests as often as possible.
Recipe Card is free. Recipe Card is 100% free and always will be.
Your recipes are yours. If you deactivate or delete Recipe Card, your data (recipes, theme, etc.) will remain on your WordPress server in your database. There are common tools that can easily retrieve the data from your database. Contact support if you need help with this.
To provide a powerful experience for you and your readers, Recipe Card uses the services of Yumprint.com. This requires the Recipe Card plugin to occasionally communicate with Yumprint.com.
- When you create a recipe, in addition to storing the recipe on your site, the recipe is sent to Yumprint.com where it is stored and analyzed for nutrition.
- Once per day, nutrition information is updated from Yumprint.com, recipe reviews are received from Yumprint.com, and recipe views are sent to Yumprint.com.
You can easily disable the display of both nutrition information and reviews with the recipe template editor.
Recipe Card will display properly on all browsers; however, the Recipe Card editor requires Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, or IE9+.
Readers who wish to write a review or save a recipe must sign in to Yumprint.
Tags: hrecipe,Recipe,recipe template,schema.org,seo
Source from: WordPress.org