Free WordPress s2Member Framework (Member Roles, Capabilities, Membership, PayPal Members) pluginFree
The s2Member® Framework (free) integrates with PayPal Website Payments Standard (also free). Sell “Buy Now” or Membership access to your site. Restrict access to Roles, Capabilities, Posts, Pages, or anything else in WordPress.
Protect your WordPress Posts, Pages, Tags, Categories, URIs, BuddyPress/bbPress, and even portions of content within Posts, Pages, themes, plugins. Easily configurable & highly extensible. You can even protect downloadable files and streaming audio/video. Store files locally, or use s2Member’s integration with Amazon® S3/CloudFront.
s2Member is powered almost entirely by WordPress shortcodes, making complex integrations quick & easy. Sell recurring (or non-recurring) subscriptions with lots of flexibility. Or sell “Buy Now” access in various ways. You can also sell specific Posts/Pages, sell access to file downloads, or sell Custom Capabilities that provide highly configurable access to specific portions of your content.
You can learn more at s2Member.com.
Reasons to upgrade to “s2Member® Pro”
- Stripe™ (+Bitcoin) integration via Pro-Forms (one-step checkout).
- PayPal Pro™ integration via Pro-Forms (one-step checkout).
- Authorize.Net™ integration via Pro-Forms (one-step checkout).
- Plus ClickBank™, Unlimited Membership Levels, Coupon Codes, Gift/Redemption Codes, Pro API, and more!
With 1000’s of customers, an intelligent open-community, comprehensive documentation, video tutorials, APIs, the s2Member Codex, KB articles, and over 50,000 forum posts; s2Member just can’t be beat!
Secure WordPress content and offer users/members a secure checkout solution that integrates seamlessly with WordPress Roles/Capabilities. It’s like a cash machine. s2Member puts money back in your pocket with every customer you acquire. You can learn more at s2Member.com.
Copyright: © 2013 WebSharks, Inc. (coded in the USA)
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Credits / Additional Acknowledgments
- Software designed for WordPress®.
- Readme parsing routines, powered (in part) by PHP Markdown.
- Administration panel (tools icon) was provided by Everaldo.com.
- Administration panel (videos icon) was provided by David Vignoni.
- LGPL License http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3Anuvola2
- David Vignoni http://www.icon-king.com/
- PayPal® and its associated API, buttons & services have been integrated into this software via external hyperlinks.
The files/services provided by PayPal® are not distributed with this software. They have their own terms & conditions.
- The W3C® and its associated validator & services have been integrated into this software via external hyperlinks.
The files/services provided by the W3C® are not distributed with this software. They have their own terms & conditions.
- The MailChimp® services have been integrated into this software through a GPL compatible API & hyperlinks.
The services provided by MailChimp® are not distributed with this software. They have their own terms & conditions.
- MailChimp®, a 3rd party service, is powered by The Rocket Science Group, LLC http://www.mailchimp.com/
- MailChimp® is a trademark of The Rocket Science Group, LLC. http://www.mailchimp.com/terms-policies/terms-of-use/
- The AWeber® services have been integrated into this software through hyperlinks & email commands.
The services provided by AWeber® are not distributed with this software. They have their own terms & conditions.
Author: s2Member / WebSharks, Inc.
Source from: WordPress.org