Free WordPress Scroll Back To Top pluginFree
Scroll Back to Top is a WordPress plugin to add a button that appears only when users scroll down the page allowing them to scroll to the top of the page. The plugin comes pre-configured and is fully functional on activation. The plugin offers a number of webmaster-friendly features to completely customize the look, position, and animation. In addition, there is a setting to allow you to put the button in preview mode so it only appears when logged in, which is great for configuration, then fully enable it for everyone to see! This button is built on jQuery and is designed to be dead easy, without the need to modify any markup or the theme.
This was built for anyone to use, with no knowledge of HTML or CSS required!
- Install the plugin through the Plugins interface or by uploading the
scroll-back-to-topdirectory to your
- Activate the Scroll Back to Top plugin.
- You’re done, the scroll back to top button should appear on all pages after you scroll down a little bit. If you’d like to customize the design you may continue.
Optional Customization Steps
- A new setting page will be located within Settings > Scroll Back to Top, navigate to that page to for customization options.
- Change enabled status, size, color, opacity, location, icon/text, or fades.
More support can be found at our plugin support page.
This plugin is developed by Joe Sexton
Available in English
Want to contribute with a translation to your language? Please contact me at email@example.com
Author: Joe Sexton
Tags: back to top,button,jquery,scroll,scroll to top
Source from: WordPress.org