Free WordPress Simple Photo Gallery pluginFree
If you are looking for an effective, reliable, yet simple to use photo gallery plugin, then you will love this one!
Setting up your gallery literally takes a couple of minutes using the intuitive and simple user interface and settings of this plugin.
Below is a list of the features offered in this photo gallery plugin:
Easy gallery creation
- Upload your photos using the native WordPress uploader.
- Add as many images as you want to your photo gallery
- Edit the images and other image properties (example: name, alt text etc).
- Exclude/include photos which are part of a gallery.
- Automatic creation of stylish front end gallery pages.
- Ability to sort your gallery images.
- Flexible gallery shortcodes which you can apply to any post or page to insert your gallery.
- Ability to add any text of your choice for watermarking.
- Ability to set the watermarking text opacity, font size and placement.
- Specify the watermarked image size which your visitors will see.
Masonry Style Photo Gallery
- You can create photo galleries using the masonry style (it works by placing elements in optimal position based on available vertical space)
Gallery Thumbnail Templates
- Choose between various thumbnail templates for your galleries such as a stylish rectangular frame or thumbnails which depict the true landscape/portrait nature of your photos.
- The plugin allows you to apply pagination to your gallery thumbnail display. This is useful for people who have a large number of photos per gallery.
- Ability to use lightbox effect on your gallery images.
- Ability to create image slider using your gallery images.
- Option to show an image carousel below the slider. A row of image thumbnails below the slider.
- Ability to create photo albums with your galleries. If you have lots of galleries then you can categorize them by creating albums.
- If you have a question or problem with the Simple Photo Gallery plugin, post it on the support section and we will try to help you.
- Simple Photo Gallery plugin can be translated to any language.
Visit the WordPress Photo Gallery Plugin page for detailed usage instruction.
Go to the Gallery menu under ‘Photo Gallery’ and start creating your photo galleries.
When you create a new gallery and upload images for the gallery, the plugin will automatically create a page to show the images.
Showing a Image Slider
To display a particular gallery or several galleries using a slider you simply need to use the following shortcode:
The “id” parameter represents the gallery ID. You can specify a single gallery or several gallery IDs separated by commas as shown in the example above.
Source from: WordPress.org