Free WordPress Simple Sitemap – Create a Responsive HTML Sitemap pluginFree
Simple Sitemap helps improve your SEO ranking by automatically generating a HTML sitemap of all your content! There are flexible options to include only the content you want to include on your sitemap, and to format output.
It takes just seconds to add a sitemap to your website. Simply include the
[simple-sitemap] on a page to display a dynamically generated sitemap. It’s that easy!
Whatever your requirements, Simple Sitemap has you covered.
The sitemap shortcode has several attributes you can use to control how your sitemap is rendered including:
- ‘types’: comma separated list of post types to display in the sitemap
- ‘show_label’: show the heading label for each post [‘true’|’false’]
- ‘links’: show sitemap list as links or plain text [‘true’|’false’]
- ‘page_depth’: hierarchy of child pages to show [0|1|2|3]
- ‘order’: sort order of list [‘asc’|’desc’]
- ‘orderby’: field to sort by [title|author|date|ID]
- ‘exclude’: comma separated list of post IDs to exclude
This gives your visitors an efficient way to view ALL site content in ONE place. It is also great for SEO purposes and makes it easier for spiders to index your site.
To display the sitemap simply add the [simple-sitemap] shortcode to any post or page (or text widget) and you’ll have a full indexed sitemap enabled on your website!
Please rate this Plugin if you find it useful. It only takes a moment but it’s very much appreciated.
Author: David Gwyer
Source from: WordPress.org