Free WordPress Stream Video Player pluginFree
Stream Video Player for WordPress is by far the best and most complete video-audio player plug-in for WordPress with XML Playlist support and subtitles, Easy to use with a tag generator in the editor, support for viewing on iOS and Android, support for YouTube and Pseudo-Streaming so you can randomly seek any place of your videos without having to load the entire video before.
- iOS, Android, WPTouch, MobilePress, YouTube and feeds compatible.
- HTML5 video tag for mobile devices
- 100% Responsive and Retina Ready!
- Embed code generator for any video.
- Captions (subtitles) capable.
- XML Playlist.
- Social sharing and video URL sharing.
- Random access to any position on the video thanks to the pseudo streaming technique
- Skins capable thanks to JW Media Player it can load SWF and XML-PNG custom skins.
- Based on a very fine tuned custom build (fork) of the JW Media Player Version 5.3.
- Only open source software needed for video encoding.
- JW Media Player plug-ins supported.
- 100% Standard XHTML code.
- Check this demo.
- Live Demo
- Video Tutorial – Setup and Configuration
- How to use the plug-in and encode video
- Video Encoder for Mac, Win, Linux
- Known issues and To-do list
- Afrikaans (af_AF) – Schalk Burger
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) – Caciano Gabriel
- Chinese, Traditional (zh_TW) – James Wu
- Danish (da_DK) – GeorgWP
- Dutch (nl_NL) – Martin Hein
- French (fr_FR) – Maître Mô, Stéphane Benoit
- Georgian (ka_GE) – Nodar Rocko Davituri
- German (de_DE) – Michael Helfberend
- Hebrew (he_IL) – Yaron Ofer – GadgetGuru.co.il
- Italian (it_IT) – Bruno Salzano
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) – Ernestas Kardzys
- Polish (pl_PL) – Zbigniew Czernik
- Russian (ru_RU) – Andrey K., Roman Kireev
- Spanish (es_ES) – Jordi Sancho
- Spanish (es_MX) – Rodrigo Polo
- Turkish (tr_TR) – Emin Buğra SARAL
- Ukrainian (uk_UA) – Andrey K.
- Portuguese (pt_PT) – PedroDM
If the player doesn’t show, download the SWF files and put them on the plugin directory.
| |– captions.swf
| |– gapro.swf
| |– hd.swf
| |– ltas.swf
| |– qualitymonitor.swf
| +– sharing.swf
Because many many users ask for more capabilities I decided to use (instead of the original swf video player I made) a custom build of the JW Player which uses license CC-NC-SA 3.0 which is a non-GPL compatible license and because that It can’t be included on the WordPress directory. The first workaround to fix this was to host the SWF files in other site, but this leads to cross-domain issues and an excessive bandwidth use of my hosting account, so I decided to make the plug-in download the download the SWF files for you on the first run, if you run into troubles check your plug-in directory permissions.
Also notice that the version of JW Player (5.7.1896) used in this plug-in is licensed as Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ – You can use their player freely for personal or non-commercial use. Put it on your personal blog, non-profit, or government website and let the video role. But if you advertise on your site or it’s owned by a business, then you have to purchase a commercial license.
Read more about JW Player License: http://www.longtailvideo.com/jw-player/license/
Copyright 2014 by RodrigoPolo.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Author: Rodrigo Polo
Source from: WordPress.org