Free WordPress Thumbs Rating pluginFree
I needed a simple and light plugin to add Thumbs Rating, I couldn’t find any so I built my own.
This plugin allows you to add a thumb up/down rating to your content. You can set it up to show anywhere you want, check out the Installation instructions.
The output is very basic, no images, no fonts, no fancy CSS. Customize the ouput overriding the CSS classes in your style.css file.
- No output printed by default, check the Installation instructions.
- Stores the votes values for each content in the current post table (no new database tables are created).
- Uses HTML5 LocalStorage to prevent the users from voting twice.
- Easy to customize the output using CSS.
- Show the most voted (positive/negative) items using shortcodes.
- Show the buttons using shortcodes.
- Arabic: ar (by iFlendra)
- Catalan: ca
- Chinese (China): zh_CN (by suifengtec)
- Czech: cs_CZ (by togur)
- Danish dk_DK (by BJARNE)
- Dutch nl_NL (by Thijs)
- French: fr_FR (by Arnaud)
- German: de_DE (by webserviceXXL)
- Italian: it_IT (by marcochiesi)
- Japanese: ja (by heySister721)
- Lithuanian: lt_LT (by Andrius)
- Persian: fa_IR (by Hamed.T)
- Portuguese: pt_BR (by Felipe)
- Polish: pl_PL (by Fafu)
- Romanian: ro_RO by (by AlexCruz1989)
- Russian: ru_RU (by anatolt)
- Serbian: sr_RS (by Andrijana Nikolic)
- Spanish: es_ES
- Turkish: tr_TR (by CrimsonIdol)
Give me a hand and translate the plugin in your language, it’s just a few words.
Feel free to post a request but let’s keep it simple and light.
Ping me / Blame me
Are you using the plugin? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Let me know!
Author: Ricard Torres
Source from: WordPress.org