Free WordPress Toggles Shortcode and Widget pluginFree
It is easy to create all different kinds of Toggles for your WordPress site. Insert Toggles anywhere in your site – page/post editor, sidebars, template files. No coding is required. It is all done in a nice and easy interface.
- Toggle Title
- Font Icon
- Icon URL
- Custom CSS Class
Insert Toggles Anywhere in your site
Basically Toggles can be inserted anywhere in your site
- Page/post WYSIWYG editor by using the buttion in the editor
- In sidebars by using the OTW Shortcode Widget
- In template files by using the Toggle’s shortcode and WordPress do_shortcode function
If you need to further style an Toggles here are your options:
- Each Toggle shortcode has it’s unique CSS class that can be used to style all Toggles.
- Create a new class for each instance of a Toggle shortcode in its interface so you can style it individually.
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards.
Full version of the plugin
- Custom Responsive Layouts – Build in Seconds
- Front-end Editor – Edit your layouts and content in the front-end of your site
- 40+ Shortcodes with add/edit Interface, Custom and Imported Shortcodes
- Insert Shortcodes Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Sidebars, Template files
- Insert Sidebars Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- WordPress Widgets Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- Content Sidebars
- Support and Updates
- Zero Coding Required
Source from: WordPress.org