Free WordPress Ultimate FAQ pluginFree
FAQ plugin that lets you create, organize and publicize your FAQs (frequently asked questions) in no time through your WordPress admin panel. Select from multiple FAQ layouts and styles.
FAQ Key Features
- Unlimited FAQs, with unlimited tag and category support
- Create FAQ categories
- Create FAQ posts and assign categories to them
- An AJAX FAQ search form
- Export all FAQs to a PDF to create a user manual
- Insert custom CSS to style your FAQ posts
With WooCommerce Integration! See the “FAQ for WooCommerce” section below for full details and features.
Simply insert the above shortcode into any page to display your FAQs.
You can use either the toggle and/or accordion responsive FAQ style, to display one expanded FAQ answer on click, or choose to display all FAQs on page load, with the optional responsive list style that offers a more traditional FAQ layout.
Features include frequently asked question statistics that show how many times FAQs have been viewed, styling options, FAQ tags and categories, display and ordering options, among many other options. Includes an FAQ shortcode helper, that lets you create shortcodes with FAQ attributes without having to manually enter the shortcode.
Ultimate FAQ isn’t just for frequently asked questions. It also works great for any content that works similarly to FAQ and that needs to be hidden until it is clicked, like job postings, recipes, etc.!
FAQ for WooCommerce
Using WooCommerce to sell your products? Easily add an FAQ tab to each product page, so your customers can see answers to common questions about the products they’re browsing. It’s the most comprehensive WooCommerce FAQs solution!
For more information about WooCommerce FAQs integration, please see the following video:
Want to decide exactly what order your FAQs are displayed in? Use our simple drag-and-drop reordering feature! Create SEO-friendly links to individual FAQ posts to simply direct customers to exactly the right answer, right away. Easily add links to your FAQs to popular social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest so that your customers can help you spread the word about your FAQ!
With the smart [submit-question] shortcode (premium), you can let your customers add to your custom FAQ list by submitting a question and even proposing an answer for it!
Additional FAQ Features
- Select FAQ animation options for displaying posts
- Toggle FAQ accordion (close open FAQ when a new one is opened) behaviour on/off
- Allow people to comment on individual FAQ
- Microdata question schema, to help with SEO
- Responsive FAQ design that looks great on all screen sizes
- Group FAQs by category for easy navigation
This FAQ plugin is great for combining with our user management plugin to create a member’s only FAQ area.
Ultimate FAQ uses the WordPress custom post type functionality to create an FAQ post type, allowing for smart and easy integration.
Ultimate FAQ can do more than just FAQs. If you have a help desk or knowledge base and need to pass on information to your visitors and/or users, the question/answer formatting is perfect. With the various options related to toggling, as well as the custom fields functionality, you can easily create an in-depth knowledge base and help desk.
Ultimate FAQ has a responsive design that makes your FAQs look good on all screen sizes and all devices. No more worrying about what your mobile FAQs might look like. All options and styling will be applied accross all devices, so you can focus on your content.
Premium FAQ features include
- Choose from 15 toggle icon sets for your frequently asked questions
- WooCommerce FAQ tab with specific FAQs for each product (YouTube Video)
- Different FAQ display styles
- Share FAQs on social media
- User-submitted FAQs and also (optionally) answers
- Admin notification on FAQ submission
- AJAX easy FAQ search with autocomplete for question titles
- Add additional custom fields to your FAQ answer, such as a text area, file, link, date and more
- Import/Export of FAQs from spreadsheet
- Export FAQs to PDF
- SEO-Friendly FAQ, FAQ category and FAQ tag permalinks
- Advanced FAQ styling options
- Drag and drop precise re-ordering of FAQs
- Change the FAQ permalink slug base
** We are also pleased to offer a free premium 7-day trial feature, which users can choose to test out before buying the premium version! **
- [ultimate-faqs]: display all FAQs, or only specific categories using include_category and exclude_category attributes (both take a comma-separated list of category slugs)
- [popular-faqs]: displays a number of the most viewed FAQs (5 unless specified).
- [recent-faqs]: displays a number of the most recently added FAQs (5 unless specified).
- [select-faq]: display specific FAQ posts, using the attributes faq_name, faq_slug and faq_id which take comma-separated lists of FAQ post names, slugs and ids respectively.
- [ultimate-faq-search]: display a search form that allows users to find FAQs with a specific string in the title or body of the FAQ post (premium).
- [submit-question]: display a form that allows users to submit FAQs of their own and, if enabled, enter an answer to their submitted question as well (premium).
For further information and purchasing options for our frequently asked questions plugin, please visit our WordPress FAQ plugin homepage.
- Italian (Thanks to Nimdaweb)
For help and support, please see:
- Our FAQ page, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-faqs/faq/
- Our installation guide, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-faqs/installation/
- Our documentation, here: http://www.etoilewebdesign.com/plugins/ultimate-faq/documentation-ultimate-faq/
- Our tutorial videos, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEndQUuhlvSrNdfu5FKa1uGHsaKZxgdWt
- The Ultimate FAQ support forum, here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ultimate-faqs
Author: Etoile Web Design
Source from: WordPress.org