Free WordPress User Submitted Posts pluginFree
The #1 Plugin for User-Generated Content!
Enable visitors to submit posts from the frontend of your site.
User Submitted Posts (USP) adds a frontend form via template tag or shortcode that enables your visitors to submit posts and upload images. Just add the following shortcode to any Post, Page, or Widget:
That’s all there is to it! Your site now can accept user generated content. Everything is super easy to customize via Plugin Settings page.
The post-submission form includes the following fields:
- Post Title
- Post Tags
- Post Category
- Post Content
- Custom Field
- Challenge Question
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Post Images
Each of these fields may be set as required, optional, or disabled. You can set the Post Status of submitted posts as “Pending”, “Draft”, “Publish Immediately”, or publish after a specific number of approved posts.
USP enables users to upload any number of images when submitting a post. You can customize the min/max width, height, and number of submitted images.
USP also includes a Login/Register Form, and three shortcodes to control access and restrict content.
User Submitted Posts is the first and best plugin for front-end content!
- Includes a fast & secure post-submission form
- Includes a simple login/register/password form
- Display forms anywhere via shortcode or template tag
- Includes shortcode to display a list of submitted posts
- Includes shortcodes to control access and restrict content
- Includes template tags to display submitted post content
- Includes configurable Custom Field for the post-submit form
- You choose which fields to display on the post-submit form
- Automatically display all submitted content on the frontend
- Display post-submit & login forms via Text or HTML widgets
- Receive email notification alerts for submitted posts
Boost your site value with user-generated content!
- Built-in Google reCAPTCHA
Author: Jeff Starr
Source from: WordPress.org