Free WordPress WooCommerce Product Slider pluginFree
WooCommerce product slider / carousel is a fully responsive and mobile friendly carousel which comes with lots of features. It allows you to create multiple sliders on your web site anywhere you like easily. It can be used to showcase products filtered by specific, different or multiple categories.
Features of this plugin
- Filter by different product categories.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Smart lazy-loading — preloads nearby images.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- 50 plus custom options to style and control slider behaviour.
- Unlimited sliders. (Multiple sliders can be added to pages or any where you like.)
- Easy to manage. (offers a simple and easy to use interface for creating sliders and it can be used by coders and non-coders alike.)
- 7 Built in effects: none, scroll, direct-scroll, fade, crossfade, cover and uncover
- Ability to Schedule sliders to show on specific periods using start and end date.
- Touch, swipe or tap on android, Blackberry, iOS or any other touch devices.
- Multisite supported.
- Show the standard product and post contents. (Title, Price, Add to cart, Sale text, Excerpt, Read more text, Category name etc.)
- Option to enable CSS3 / hardware acceleration for transitions.
- Easing and transformation effects. (Mouse overlay etc.)
- Image hover effects. (Grey-scale, sepia, saturate etc.)
- Compatible with any theme or extension. (Advance options to disable and enable scripts.)
- Lightbox functionality for images.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Supports WPML for translating it to multiple languages.
- Simple embedding using short-code, PHP function, short-code generator on post editor or via widget.
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
- Options to change loading image and default image from admin area.
- Duplicate or clone sliders. (Uses Duplicate post plugin.)
- Hyperlink options to each posts. (Uses page to link plugin.)
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- It is search engine optimised for improving the website ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colours with colour pickers
- User can set the items “Dimension: (width or height) and also “Image Height and Width” from settings.
- Smart auto play that pauses on hover and stops at first user action and much more.
Source from: WordPress.org