Free WordPress WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce pluginFree
WooCommerce Products Filter – WOOF – product search plugin for WooCommerce that allows your site customers filter products by categories, attributes, products tags, products custom taxonomies and price.
Supports latest version of the WooCommerce plugin. A must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Maximum flexibility!
If you are WP+PHP developer and you want to create something unusual in the search form interface – Welcome: using WOOF extension API and default extensions as an examples you can create any html-items for the search form and even custom woo-products loop template for your own purposes.
Also its possible to create any connectors for layout plugins
Latest PHP 7.2.x – COMPATIBLE!
Demo site: http://demo.products-filter.com
The Plugin Features:
- Shortcode&Widget -> [woof], described here
- Products shortcode [woof_products per_page=8 columns=3 is_ajax=1 taxonomies=product_cat:9]
- Uses native woocommerce API only
- Products searching by AJAX
- Dynamic products recount
- You can show taxonomies/attributes in the search form as: radio, checkbox, drop-down, multi-drop-down, radio buttons in drop-down. Color,label,hierarchy drop-down, checkbox buttons in drop-down – in the premium version
- Different skins for radio and checkboxes in the plugin settings
- Simple AND rich options
- Filter by Meta Data
- Step by step filter
- Quick Search
- Products Messenger
- Saver of Search query
- Infinite Scrolling
- Compatible with WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WooCommerce Brands
- Compatible with WooCommerce Products Per Page
- WPML compatibility
- PHP 5.4.x – 7.2.x full compatibility
- Possibility to create any extensions for the plugin (for developers only)
- Demo site is
- Documentation and CODEX
- The premium version: CODECANYON
You can get premium version of the plugin here: CODECANYON
This plugin is copyright pluginus.net © 2012-2018 with GNU General Public License by realmag777.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Source from: WordPress.org