Free WordPress WP Responsive Recent Post Slider pluginFree
Responsive Recent WordPresss Post Slider is a WordPress posts content slider plugin with touch for mobile devices and responsive. WordPresss Recent Post Slider displays your recent posts using 4 designs with beautiful slider.
You can also try our FREE plugin Recent Posts Widget Designer along with “Responsive Recent Post Slider”
A multipurpose responsive WordPresss posts slider plugin powered with four built-in design template, lots of easy customizable options. Display unlimited number of WordPresss posts slider in a single page or post with different sets of options like category, limit, navigation type.
Here is the Recent Post Slider shortcode example
To display only latest 4 post:
Where limit define the number of posts to display.
If you want to display Recent Post Slider by category then use this short code:
We have given 4 designs. For designs use the following shortcode:
Where designs are : design-1, design-2, design-3, design-4
You can see and select all the designs from Post -> Post Slider Designs. Here you can use the shortcode for design that you like and want to use for your website.
Here is Template code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[recent_post_slider]'); ?>
Use Following Recent Post Slider parameters with shortcode
- limit : [recent_post_slider limit=”8″] (Display only 8 latest post. By default it display 8 latest posts with shortcode [recent_post_slider].
If you want to display all posts then use limit=”-1″).
- design : [recent_post_slider design=”design-1″] (You can select 4 design( design-1, design-2, design-3, design-4 ) for your recent post slider. Post -> Post Slider Designs ).
- category: [recent_post_slider category=”category_ID”] ( ie Display recent post slider by their category ID ).
- show_category_name : [recent_post_slider show_category_name=”true” ] (Display category name OR not. By default value is “True”. Options are “ture OR false”).
- show_date : [recent_post_slider show_date=”false”] (Display post date OR not. By default value is “True”. Options are “ture OR false”)
- show_content : [recent_post_slider show_content=”true” ] (Display post Short content OR not. By default value is “True”. Options are “ture OR false”).
- media_size : [recent_post_slider media_size=”full”] (where you can use values : thumbnail, medium, medium_large, large and full)
- Pagination and arrows : [recent_post_slider dots=”false” arrows=”false”]
- Autoplay and Autoplay Interval: [recent_post_slider autoplay=”true” autoplay_interval=”100″]
- Slide Speed: [recent_post_slider speed=”3000″]
- content_words_limit : [recent_post_slider content_words_limit=”30″ ] (Control post short content Words limit. By default limit is 20 words).
- Added New Shortcode Parameters
- post_type: [recent_post_slider post_type=”post”] (ie added custom post type support where you add custom post. By default value is “post”)
- taxonomy: [recent_post_slider taxonomy=”category”] (ie added custom taxonomy support where you add custom taxonomy. By default value is “category”)
- hide_post: [recent_post_slider hide_post=”1,2,3″] (ie exclude some posts with their post-id that you do not want to display)
- show_author [recent_post_slider show_author=”false”] (ie Display author name OR not. By default value is “true”. Values are “true OR false”)
- show_read_more [recent_post_slider show_read_more=”true”] (Display read more button. Values are “true OR false”)
Pro Features include:
- Recent Post Slider with 25 designs.
- Recent Post Carousel with 30 designs.
- Recent Post gridbox slider with 8 designs.
- 3 Widgets (Post slider, Post List/Slider-1, Post List/Slider-2)
- V1.3.4 Support WordPress default post as well as any custom post-type and taxonomy
View PRO DEMO and Features for additional information.
- Easy to add.
- Given 4 designs.
- Media size ie thumbnail, medium, medium_large, large and full
- Responsive touch slider.
- Mouse Draggable.
- You can create multiple post slider with different options at single page or post.
- Custom post type support.
- Exclude Post with their ID’s that you do not want to display.
How to install :
Privacy & Policy
- We have also opt-in e-mail selection, once you download the plugin , so that we can inform you and nurture you about products and its features.
Author: WP Online Support
Source from: WordPress.org