Free WordPress WP-Slimbox2 Plugin pluginFree
A WordPress implementation of the stellar Slimbox2 script by Christophe Beyls (an enhanced clone of the Lightbox script) which utilizes the jQuery library to create an impressive image overlay with slide-out effects.
Almost, if not all, options are configurable from the administration panel. For more on the settings and what they do check out the Slimbox2 page.
Support forums are generously hosted by Ryan Hellyer of PixoPoint, here.
Recent Changes in v18.104.22.168:
1. Changed index.php to UTF-8 without BOM encoding to resolve issues for some users.
Recent Changes in v1.1.3:
1. Updated to Slimbox 2.05 to support WordPress 3.6
2. Removed unnecessary xfarbtastic.css
Thanks to the following for help with the development of this plugin:
- Ryan Hellyer – For spurring my interest in WordPress plugins by welcoming my assistance on his Multi-level Navigation plugin and for hosting our support forums.
- Spi for code suggestion to autogroup items by post.
- nv1962 – Suggestion to implement localization and Spanish/Español and Dutch/Nederlandse translations.
- Laws for German/Deutsch localization.
- monodistortion for CSS tweaks to prevent tiling of images.
- Jandry for the French/Français translation.
- Serhat Yolaçan for the Turkish/Türkçe translation.
- Marcis G. for the Belarusian/Беларускі translation.
- easespot for the Chinese/中文 translation and FunDo for additional assistance.
- Marcelo for the Brazilian Portuguese/Português brasileiro translation.
- Giacomo for the Italian/Italiano translation.
- Nata Strazda of Web Hub for the Lithuanian/Lietuviškai translation.
- ackie00h for the Japanese/日本語 translation.
- nafanyabr for the Russian/русский язык translation.
- shachi for the Traditional Chinese/繁體中文 translation.
- Zareiff, for various Next/Previous/Close translation images when not provided by translators.
- Anyone else I forgot to mention who’s made a suggestion or provided me with ideas.
Author: Greg Yingling (malcalevak)
Source from: WordPress.org