Free WordPress wpLike2Get pluginFree
WordPress out of the box is smart enough to give you the ability to host downloads on your personal blog/website. If you deliver premium content for free to your users maybe you want to get a little bit of love from your consumers. With wpLike2Get you can protect your download or content until the user like, tweet or +1 your content.
Decide which type of social network
You decide between Facebooks like and send button, Twitters tweet or follow button and Google +1 button. You can decide for only one button, two, or all together.
Track with Google Analytics
You have the ability to track the button-clicks with Google Analytics.
The social media buttons are loaded when the shortcode was detected. [l2g id=”999″]. You can optional decide for a name of the downloadlink and you can select different social networks when you activated all on the wpLike2Get settings page. A complete shortcode for downloads looks like that: [l2g name=”Download this awesome file” id=”999″ facebook=”true” twitter=”true” gplusone=”false”]
a complete shortcode for hiding content looks like that: [l2g facebook=”true” twitter=”true” gplusone=”false”]here is your content to hide until user likes the content[/l2g]
- id => id of the attachment
- name => some text
- twitter => true|false
- facebook => true|false
- gplusone => true|false
- single => true|false if true show only on singular views (since v1.2.2)
- home_text => some text only displayed when single is true (since v1.2.2)
- like_url => url for all activated social networks to like
- facebook_url => add the url the user should like, will not detect likes from the past
- twitter_url => add the url the user should tweet/follow, will not detect likes from the past
- gplusone_url => add the url the user should plus, will not detect likes from the past
Author: Markus Drubba
Tags: facebook,like 2 get,pay per tweet,pay with tweet,twitter
Source from: WordPress.org